Sunday, August 29, 2010

I love my crafts!!

Our monthly stamp camp was yesterday morning...so much fun! That got me in the mood to stamp and color and create = ) I recently was introduced to Copic Markers and have a nice collection of those now...I REALLY like coloring the best of all crafts.

So I got my stuff out yesterday and had several hours of coloring fun. I didn't clean up since I was hoping to do more today and tomorrow. I'd forgotten about having everything out on the kitchen table so when I got home from church today, this was the scene that greeted me.

I thank God for giving me the love of colors and coloring. I've loved to color from my earliest remembrances as a very young child. That love has grown with me into adulthood!

I love crayons, pencils, chalks, watercolor, markers, oil paints...fabrics, threads, color swatches...anything to do with COLOR! I'm so blessed to be able to enjoy this aspect of my personality.

I don't know if Petey understands it but he's been generous in allowing me to have my own craft room...and very patient when my crafts take over the table...or the room! hahahahaha

Happy Monthaversary to my Sweety Petey...9 more months until the BIG ONE!!! I love you dearly...xoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment