Thursday, September 2, 2010

I thank God for crafty friends!!

Lauren came over today for crafting and lunch and ended up staying for supper too, since we had the bright idea to have her husband, Paul, come here from work. That way we got to stamp longer and she didn't have to cook = )

This is the first card Lauren made...sooooo cute! She made another card later on but I was talking to Paul and didn't get a picture of it.

I worked on my scrapbook first and then made a card too. We've decided to make this a weekly thing...Thursdays are craft days! That'll really be nice for me since it will give me a regular time to work on my projects and I think I'll be alot more productive.

Plus, Lauren is really cool, so I look forward to hanging out with her...and any other crafty friends who'd like to join us = )

Stamping with Lauren brought back memories of all my dear crafting friends from North Texas...I miss you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment