Tuesday, August 31, 2010

In the gloaming...

I love this time of day...things are slowing down, getting quieter, wrapping up...

I walked into the parlor and could tell by the light on the walls that there was beautiful color to be seen outside...the whole world was painted in pinks and yellows...

There were storms in the area for most of the day...distant thunder for hours. No rain for our little part of the city but it did make for some beautiful clouds tonight!

Now in hindsight, I wish I'd not hurried back inside to finish vacuuming before bed, but had sat down outside to watch the changing sky. I MUST learn that it's ok to not stay busy every waking moment of my day...take time to smell the roses...never miss a sunset...

I thank God for showing me His faithfulness in many ways throughout my day... and for second chances to get it right...I'll keep trying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment