Sunday, August 15, 2010

John & Faithy

This is my brother, John, and my sister-by-love, Faithy = ) The pic was taken at Minute Maid Park for an Astros game a couple weeks ago.

I was standing at the kitchen sink this morning in the process of getting ready for church when I happened to see John and Faithy drive by on their way to church.

I'm SO thankful that we live 1/2 a mile away from each other! Way cool beans to be able to just pop in (gotta love the pop in!) at our respective houses...to eat meals together, run together, work together, share things...basically look out for each other throughout the course of a day.

I felt that connection again this morning when I saw them drive by..."there they go, on their way to church". I thank God for the opportunity to live so close to John and Faithy and that they're so much fun to hang out with = )

No comments:

Post a Comment