Friday, August 20, 2010

Road trips are fun...if they're not too long!!

And a road trip to College Station to help our nephew move back into his dorm at Texas A&M is just about perfect = )

The Durango was filled to capacity. This was my seating area...

It was a bea-u-ti-ful day to be driving through the Texas country-side!

Even after items shifted and I lost the spot where my feet were supposed to go = ) I alternated stretching them out to the side or putting my feet on top of the stuff on the floor and having my knees level with my teeth...almost...hahahahaha

It was GREAT getting to spend this time with John Chase...remembering holding him as a cute little 4 month old baby and now he's starting his 4th year of college, taking classes that I don't even understand the NAME of, much less what they're teaching!

And this was my last day with Sweety Petey before he leaves again...bittersweet time of enjoying myself but knowing we're counting down the hours til my beloved is gone for awhile...

Thankful for all the blessings of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment