Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Russells come for calzones!

This is my Sweety with the youngest Russell sweety = ) Hard to believe Brian is 6 months old already! And now that he has "a neck", Petey will hold him! hahahahaha

We had a wonderful time with the Russells, even though it was too short a time in my opinion. Each one of them is SO interesting to talk to and spend time with!

With my trusty Bosch mixer I'm able to mix up dough for 2 large calzones and 2 loaves of bread at once. Or I can do 1 calzone, 1 focaccia bread and 2 loaves of bread. Or 1 calzone, 1 focaccia, 1 loaf of bread and a batch of cinnamon rolls...

Well, you get the idea = ) Actually, it will mix and knead dough for 6 different things but I've only ever done 4.

Anyhoo...I thank God for the Russell Family and how much they mean to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment