Thursday, August 19, 2010

I thank God for furry babies!!


Last night as Petey and I were playing Tetris and snacking on some baked BBQ chips, little black kitty came out to investigate...and promptly started crawling INTO the bag of chips!

We shoo-ed her out but then she seemed so interested that I broke off a bit of chip and gave it to her. She munched it down immediately and went looking for more.

So now we're calling her Chip = ) Or Chippy...or Chipster...or Chippy Kitty...hahahahaha

As you can tell from the video, I think she's darling! Our friend, Lauren, came over to visit Chip...we had a great time talking to her. We know so many interesting people!!!!

God has blessed me with the love of so many little furry babies through the years and not a single day goes by that I don't thank Him for their lives. And I thank Him for allowing me to be married to a wonderful man who understands just how much these critters mean to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment