Thursday, August 26, 2010

Running errands with the Russells (sans Ronnie!)

I went with Amy to run errands this morning. With 4 kids, it's just easier with an extra pair of hands = )
I had Heather and Jeffrey in my cart...sooooo much funnnn!!!!

Travis decided to get in the picture too...

Mama Amy took Travis and Heather to the restroom and I stayed with Jeffrey and Brian. We were fixin to go outside so I had my sunglasses ready. I was explaining to Jeffrey how my sunglasses clipped on to my regular glasses and then I put them on his face so he could see through them. That's when I discovered how cool he looked and just had to get a picture!

Also, now that I think about it...this just proves how small my face really is. When I got my first pair of glasses, they wouldn't stay up on my nose. I took them back to be adjusted but the ear pieces were already adjusted as small as they could get them without risking breaking them. That was at Sam's Optical.

Then Costco had a coupon on a pair of glasses and Petey said it was ok for me to get a pair for a spare. The optician at Costco was able to show me just how big the Sam's glasses were for my face. She measured me and said I was the size of children's frames...unfortunately, they all looked like children's frames too!

She finally found an adult pair that could be adjusted small enough to stay on my face. And these clip on sunglasses fit those glasses perfectly. They also fit a 2 year old's face perfectly...my point exactly! hahahahahahaha

Brian slept through most of HEB...

Is there anything cuter than a baby's foot??? Just look at those little piggies!!

Almost every time I have to leave the house, I dread going. But I always look forward to my time spent with Amy...I know I'm going to leave encouraged, uplifted and wiser for having been with her = )

No comments:

Post a Comment