Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just a warning...


For those of you who know me, this will come as no surprise. It's more a warning to any new readers to this blog. Here it is...

I repeat myself...ALOT...not necessarily because I have a bad memory, although I feel that's creeping up on me too...but because the things that made me happy today are often the things that will make me happy tomorrow too...and the next day.

For instance, the purpose of this blog is to share with ya'll something that I thanked God for on the day...something that brought me happiness...that I want to share with ya'll.

So I could realistically have a picture of Petey on EVERY blog post!! And my furry babies...and flowers and veggie gardens and my pretty house...you get the idea. So there will be repeats, like today...because looking out the window at the blooming lantana especially brought me joy today!

If that's going to bug you, you might want to un-bookmark this blog = )

I know I already posted about loving my lantana but I'm posting again! Just to have something thriving and blooming in the heat of South Texas in August is REALLY awesome.

But these colors, to me, are even awesomer!! hahaha I knew spellcheck wouldn't like that word but I'm leaving it = )

When I planted lantana before, they just had yellow...but now...pinks, reds, pinks & yellows together, reds & pinks together, lavender with white centers...woo-hooo!!!

I hope you enjoy the video...and yes, I really am that goofy in real life! hahahaha

1 comment: