Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Night Family Fellowship

Today I'm thankful for my church family and for Judy hosting the summer Friday Night Fellowship at her house = )

There were over 30 people there tonight! The pool was FULL...lots of laughter and splashing and happy screams!

It was especially nice to sit next to Judy and visit a bit. And I thanked God for Sandy, who walked me out to my car and gave me a wonderful hug...which felt especially nice because I've been missing Petey today. Her hug brought tears to my eyes...I could FEEL the love...so sweet...

Here's Brian, chillaxin in the pool = ) After the kids got out of the pool, they all came inside for a snack. I sat at the table with them and visited...cute kids! And I got to hold and snuggle a sleepy Brian before heading home.

I thank God for my wonderful, loving church family!

No comments:

Post a Comment