Monday, March 10, 2014

A warm run outside!

Maybe Spring is on its way? I haven't even talked much about the dreaded "winter challenge" because this year it was like a non-event...and now it's over, thank You, God!

I got a nice dose of vitamin d and a mini sunburn...and a dehydration headache because I'm not used to sweating this much and needing to drink more to compensate :( My head's aching pretty badly in spite of guzzling as much water as my stomach could hold comfortably. I didn't drink enough early on...

The Christmas tree pile smelled wonderful with the strong south wind :))

I'm not in prime running shape but I managed a 9:48 pace for 4.2 miles...I'll take it!

And I don't think my sunglasses are really THAT big on my face! At least I hope it's the camera angle...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment