Friday, March 14, 2014

Not gonna happen...

I've been looking forward all day to giving you part 2 of my Leslie Sansone dvd reviews but time got away from me and part 2 is going to take awhile and I don't want to rush it.

Instead, I'll just give you a run-down on my day...not super exciting but I'm determined to blog every day so I need to give you something at least a LITTLE interesting = )

Slept well, woke up to 3 out of 6 cats snuggling with me...always a great way to wake up!

Checked email and read several devotionals before getting out of bed...always a great way to start the day!

Put on work clothes so I didn't need to put any time in to "gettin' purty". Ate 2 homemade whole wheat/buckwheat pancakes with pure maple syrup for breakfast and drank 14 oz. of water.

Did pooper duty in the backyard. Pulled all the weeds in the walkway beds. This took awhile since I was being extra careful to not disturb any of the bluebonnet plants. It was a pure joy to pull weeds while getting close up to those beautiful bluebonnets!

Edged front yard...we live on the corner so we have an extra large front yard. I've learned that if I will edge twice a week, it takes me less time than if I edge just once a week and it's WAY easier too. I have an awesome battery edger/weedeater by Worx that rolls on wheels so it's a piece of "pi" (happy Pi day!) to roll along and edge. And one battery will last for the whole front yard.

Then mowed the rest of the front yard that I didn't mow on Tuesday. This took longer and WAAAAAAAY more energy. I also have the battery mower by Worx but it's not self-propelled. It's MYSELF propelled! Glad that's done!

Shower, fix hair, had baked beans and cottage cheese for lunch with 2 slices of homemade whole wheat Amish friendship bread with jam. Also had an organic chicken sausage link in between breakfast and lunch.

Sat outside and visited with the neighbors while one of them was helping me to learn the new crochet stitch "close scallops". Then it started to sprinkle so I came inside just in time to get a phone call from my Sweety Petey! We talked awhile and made plans.

He's flying home tomorrow and then we'll be leaving on Sunday to drive to Miami and look for a place to live. Please pray with us for wisdom in following God's leading, safety, peace, and joy too!

Ate a meal replacement bar for supper as I was not feeling up to eating a regular amount of food at that point. I like the bars cause they're calorie-dense and balanced nutrition. At other times I don't like the bars cause they're calorie-dense and I'd rather be eating a larger amount of regular food but it's not possible at that time. But today I was thankful for them!

Did chores around the house, cleaning up for Petey coming home, taking care of my furry babies' needs, finishing up a photo organizing project I've been working on with my sister's photos. It's not TOTALLY done but it's a whole lot closer now = )

Ran to Little Wally's to get cat food, talked to Petey again, then started doing the go-to-bed routine. And that's where I am now...I just need to put the dogs to bed and then myself. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Would you like me to take care of the dogs while you're gone?

    Faith

    ReplyDelete