Friday, March 28, 2014

Just the facts, ma'am...

Week #94 weight - 113.2, 109.4 clean weight at home

So I weighed 112.0 on Wednesday night...down 2.4 pounds in 10 days of being in Florida. I guess to survive on baby food I'll need to eat a lot more of it. All in all, not too bad considering the stress I was under and how much I expected to lose due to anxiety and not being able to eat.

I wore normal clothes for my weigh-in at Weight Watchers...not "light" clothes...and I ate breakfast before I went. The neat thing is my weigh-in weight puts me at exactly 25 pounds lost since my official weigh-in when I joined Weight Watchers in April 2012...pretty cool!

I'm sure my weight will go back up since I'm home eating real food now. I must say it does feel good to eat solid food again! hahahahaha

We got some bad news today...the lot that we put a deposit down on has already been sold. It was owned by an elderly lady who did not understand the concept of listing it with a realtor and she went ahead and sold it herself without telling him! 

So it's back to the drawing board for us. The realtor has another lot in the same subdivision that might become available but that will just delay us even longer for moving. That might not be acceptable...

Petey got called to go back to Miami already...he commercialed this afternoon and will fly out in the morning. That means he rode a plane to Miami but will be piloting out of Miami  = )  He's happy and excited to go and I'm happy for him but this just hammers home the real need for us to actually LIVE there and how challenging and/or impossible it would be to commute from here.

So I already have a call in to the realtor who showed us our 2nd choice on the list...to see if it's still available. It's still a good choice...in some aspects it's a GREAT choice...it was my favorite neighborhood and yard and outside of the house...just not my favorite inside. But we could move there sooner which would be better for Petey...and better for moving the critters before it gets roasting hot!

And now I'm going to move myself off to bed  = ))

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the death of a vision is an opening for an extra special blessing. God knows your hearts and will lead you to the right place. See you Sunday :-)

    ReplyDelete