Monday, February 24, 2014

Plans for blog posts...

Ahhhh...if I blog from my new iPad app, Blogsy, I get to use Comic Sans font, which I consider to be "my voice" in typed form  = )  But I'm in front of the computer right now so I'm going to use Arial...which is "my voice" when I'm trying to be prim and proper...hahahaha

I wanted to do another blog post because I'm trying to get back in the habit of blogging every day...except Sunday, which I may take that day off because I REALLY like to have a day where my focus is on God and not normal-every-day-things. I just want Sundays to be different.

Anyhoooo...I'm still reviewing my Eat Clean books and already have several posts planned discussing that with you...things I like about her perspective...things I disagree with and why.

I'm also gathering a list in my head of all the recipes I want to share with you. Tried and true food that I consider to be very healthy and very tasty...the best combination!

And I know I owe you some weigh-in weights so that will be another post. And I have a number of things I want to take pictures of to share with you and tell you about my experiences with them...food prep equipment and so forth.

We had 16 here for lunch after church yesterday and then another 8 for supper tonight. Joel and John Chase were able to come...it was GREAT catching up with them!!!!!!!!! I surely do love my nephews...I want to put a heart here...need to find some emoticons  = )   Wonder if the Blogsy app has those....hmmmmmm....

We're having another lady from church over for supper tomorrow night...I'm making chicken spaghetti...yummmmm...looking forward to eating that and sharing a meal with Ana!

That's all for now...bedtime! 


No comments:

Post a Comment