Monday, August 9, 2010

My frisbee-lovin' Dingo-dog!




Today was wash-day. 3 loads hung out on the clothesline. Dingo calls it frisbee-day though = )

While I'm hanging clothes, he's bringing me his frisbee so I can throw it as I reach down into the laundry basket for the next item to be hung. Bend, throw, reach, pin on the line, then Dingo's back with the frisbee. Over and over and over, ad infinitum!

But I don't mind = ) For many, many years I wanted a frisbee dog. Any dog who joined our family, I would try to get them to play with the frisbee...none of them were interested.

But Dingo...he's dedicated...well, mostly fixated, but dedicated sounds better...hahaha

He will run and catch the frisbee for as long and as often as someone will throw it for him. It's his job and he takes pride in doing it well!

Anyone who comes over...doesn't matter if it's family, friends or a complete stranger...gets asked to throw his frisbee. And he's very persuasive...who could say no to such a cute little fella???

I thank God all the time for choosing us to be mama and daddy to Dingo. Someone dumped Dingo off out in the country where we used to live. While I still can't imagine anyone being dumb enough to do that to Dingo, much less ANY dog, I'm so thankful that I get to love Dingo. I finally got my frisbee dog after all those years!