Thursday, August 12, 2010

My boy, Buddy...


My friend, Kasha, spent the day with us today. After meeting all our boys, she said something that I've heard ALOT at such a time..."I like this one the best...he's so sweet and calm!"

Yes, that's my sweet and calm Buddy-boy. He IS a sweetheart...he never foists himself on anyone (Piper!) or demands that you come throw an object for him (Dingo!). He's just...there...lightly leaning against you...waiting for you to notice him and maybe pet him.

He is just like this picture of him...calmly sitting there, watching you, then softly swishing his tail when he realizes you're going to notice him, talk to him or give him some pettums.

I love each of my boys for what makes them special...their own particular characteristics and attributes. I thank God for my Buddy-boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment