Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tea tastes better on a rainy day...


So yes, it tasted great today! Boy, howdy, did we get the rain. I finally looked at the radar to see what was going on. Since I don't watch the news or get a newspaper, I didn't realize that the hurricane passed that close to us...our rain is actually the outer bands of the hurricane.

Welllll...THAT explains it! hahahahahaha And more is forecast for tomorrow too. I'm glad we've gotten a nice soaking...just hope the weather doesn't interfere with my Sweety's homecoming!

Back to the tea...Helen Grant gave me some way cool beans loose tea from England, along with some "tea biscuits" and a...what do you call it...the meshy thing that you put the loose tea into and soak it in the hot water...diffuser or something?

Anyhow, it did make a delicious "cuppa" and I enjoyed sitting at the table sipping my hot tea, dunking my biscuits and watching the rain come down in sheets outside...kinda like what I imagine England is like...

Today was a good day to be a home-body = )

No comments:

Post a Comment