Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I love pine trees!

This is my view from the cell phone lot at the airport where I sit and wait for Petey to go through customs and get his bags. I don't really mind though, cause there's beautiful pine trees swaying in the breeze right in front of me. There are alot more, they won't all fit in the picture!

So, as you can guess...my Sweety Petey is HOME!!!! I spent a good half a day on my feet in the kitchen. Today was co-op day so I was taking care of the produce... washing spinach, steaming cauliflower, putting it all away.

Then making dough for calzones for supper with some cinnamon rolls for dessert. Then I made a punkin pie for tomorrow night's dessert when Paul and Lauren come. Actually, Lauren's coming around lunch to do crafts and then Paul will come after work = )

I think it's gonna be lots of fun since Petey's home now...that just makes EVERYTHING better!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment