Friday, July 30, 2010

Loving Longaberger...

These are my Longaberger Pottery star plates that I hung on the wall with a pair of plaques I got at Wally-world. My Longaberger collection brings me happiness every single day!

I saw a new basket/purse/tote in the July flyer but it was out of reach for me... a higher level hostess choice only. But Beth, "the Longaberger Lady", had a new monthly club starting up and no hostess for July...perfect timing!

The order came in yesterday and Beth was having a sample sale/fall pre-view open house tonight so I picked up my order and enjoyed seeing some new things. The purse is WAY COOL BEANS!! The leather is very supple and I love the rose pink shade...rose leather and rose-dyed woven wood along with dark brown cloth weaving. I need to post a pic! hahahahaha

Anyhow, I truly enjoy my Longaberger stuff every day and am thankful for the opportunity to own and use it. Petey's mom, Mammie, gave me my very first basket 20 years ago...I'd never heard of them before that. So that basket is very special to me.

I've been thankful for many things today but this is the one I chose to share with ya'll...it's gonna be hard to limit myself to just one picture, one thankful thing a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment