Friday, December 28, 2012

Humbled and Ashamed = (

It's hard for me to even type this but it must be done.

I've just been convicted of my very self-centered, selfish, egotistical, proud answer that I spent so much time typing out.

Not once did I mention any of this:

- this is God's body, not mine

- true success in weight management, life management, whatever management only comes through living in a way that is pleasing and glorifying to Him

- He comes first, I come last...I KNOW this...I want to LIVE this way...my sinful nature continues to demand first place and I continue to give in far too often

- I must ask Him to show me how He wants me to take care of this body that is His temple here on earth...and I must obey

I confess and repent...pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment