Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I love the thought of future fun...

...in the form of neat pics I've taken for blog posts but not posted them here yet... future fun is just around the corner!

I thought maybe to just include all the pics in one post to catch ya'll up but now I've decided to do them one at a time to stretch out the fun.

Actually, I'm thinking I should've titled this post "I'm thankful to be alive" as I've been VERY sick since my last post. I still have the tail-end of the bronchitis...I think the sinus infection/ears full of fluid is pretty much gone.

And now my Sweety Petey comes home again tomorrow! I got sick the day before he left the last time and have been sick the whole time he was gone...not doing much except watching TV and laying/sleeping in bed. I feel like I've lost 2 weeks of my life!

But at least I'm alive, which at one point, I wasn't sure I would wake up the next morning...sooooo....I'M THANKFUL TO BE ALIVE!!!!

Stay tuned for future fun = ))

No comments:

Post a Comment